- Black Hills National Forest
- Mt. Rushmore Walking Trail
- Sculptor's Studio at Mt. Rushmore
- Indian Museum of America at Crazy Horse
- Native American Indian Educational and Cultural Center at Crazy Horse
- Korczaks Studio and Home at Crazy Horse
- Harney Peak
- Wildlife of Custer State Park including Buffalo, burros, and more
- Three tunnels on Iron Mountain Road with views of Mt. Rushmore, Pigtail Bridges and Iron Mountain Road
- Monumental breakfast at Carver's Cafe: biscuits and gravy, hash browns, eggs, and your choice of sausage or bacon, plus a beverage
- Mt. Rushmore Admission Fees
- Crazy Horse Memorial Admission Fees
- Custer State Park with Iron Mountain Road Admission Fees
- Driver narration and transportation
- Full-day tour
- English-speaking guide
Departure time and location:
6:50 AM–7:30 AM; from your select Rapid City accommodation
Return time and location:
5:15 PM–5:45 PM; to your select Rapid City accommodation
- Children 18 months old and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Confirm your reservation.1-800-456-4461 or 1-605-342-4461 – Please contact Gray Line Rapid City 48 hours prior to your tour departure to confirm your booking and confirm meeting location. For those staying in the Keystone area, this tour will depart from the Borglum Historical Center (342 Winter Street). Please present your travel voucher to the Gray Line representative upon tour departure. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.