Taste the region's most famous produce at the Champagne cellars of Martel, Mumm, Piper-Heidsieck, Taittinger, or Pommery. Got a sweet tooth? Don't miss sampling the 'Rose biscuits' at confectioner Maison Fossier. With unlimited travel on the city’s public transport network, you‘ll easily be able to get to all museums included in the city pass.|
- Free travel on the Reims public transport network for one day
- Free admission for five different museums, valid one month
- Champagne tasting at either Martel, Mumm, Piper-Heidsieck, Taittinger, or Pommery
- Biscuit tasting at Maison Fossier
Not all Champagne cellars are open all days; please confirm when you pick up your city card.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Reims Tourist Office (Office de Tourisme de Reims); the address will appear on your printed voucher. Voucher(s) will be exchanged for a Reims City Card. Please note the Toursit Office is closed December 25 and January 1.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|