- One-way transportation from Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal to Ciampino Airport, Fiumicino Airport, or Rome city centre via private car or minivan
- Transportation of one piece of luggage per passenger
- Luggage assistance
Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal
|After booking your transfer, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance by telephone or email to confirm your arrival time and pick-up location at Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal. The service providerís contact details will appear on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Luggage is restricted to one piece per person; you will be charged extra for additional luggage. Please contact the service provider in advance if you require a child seat; the phone number will appear on your printed voucher.|
Listed rate for a car is valid for up to three people; listed rate for a minivan is valid for up to eight people.
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.