Keep a close eye out as you walk; you can be sure that ghosts past and present will be keeping you company. As you stroll down the city's dimly lit streets, your guide relates ghost stories and illuminates Rome's dark history...|
This night-time tour leads you through Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Campo de Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Via Giulia, Via del Governo Vecchio, and Castel Sant'Angelo. This is Rome's only ghostly tour and guarantees to reveal the more mysterious side of the city.
- Guided night-time walk of Rome
- Commentary in English
1 hour 30 minutes
Start time and location:
9:15 PM; from the steps of San Andrea della Valle Church, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. From 10th November 2014 tour will depart at 8 PM
Tour does not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or New Year's Eve
Return time and location:
10:45 PM; outside Castel Sant'Angelo
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, mobility impairments, or stroller.
|After booking your activity, just follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
On the evening of your scheduled tour, please bring your voucher(s) to San Andrea della Valle Church, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. Your guide will be waiting to greet you on the steps of the church. Upon arrival at the departure location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for tour.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals will not be accepted, and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after the departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|