- 24-hour pass for Rome's hop-on, hop-off Open Tour bus
- 11 stops located near Rome’s most popular landmarks
- Pre-recorded commentary in six languages
- Individual headphones
- Assistance on-board all buses
- A complimentary copy of 'Just Wonderful' magazine available on-board all buses
The loop lasts approx. 2 hours
Hours of operation:
Every hour; 9 AM6 PM
Get on and off at any of these 12 stops:
Terminal: Piazza dei CinquecentoS. M. Maggiore: Via LiberianaColosseo: Via dei Fori ImperialiBocca della Verità/Circo Massimo: Via Petroselli in front of Hotel 47Piazza Venezia/Campidoglio: Piazza Aracoeli at the corner of Vittoriano monumentPiazza Navona/Pantheon: Corso Vittorio Emanuele 95San Pietro: Via della Conciliazione in front of Café San PietroCastel Sant' Angelo: Via della Conciliazione 4Musei Vaticani: Via C. di Rienzo 288/290Ara Pacis: Piazza A. ImperatoreFontana di Trevi: Via del Tritone in front of Burger KingPiazza della Repubblica/Via Nazionale: Piazza della Repubblica
Tour does not operate on New Year's Day. You may hop on and hop off the tour at any stop along the route. Your pass is valid for 24 hours from the first time you board a bus. Pre-recorded commentary is available in English French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese. Children aged 2 and younger may ride for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day you wish to use your Open Tour hop-on, hop-off pass, please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the bus driver at any stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Photo identification is required to redeem voucher.|