Join this in-depth tour to marvel at masterpieces by Caravaggio, Titian, Bernini, and Raphael in the sumptuous Villa Borghese. Well-known members of the established old Roman aristocracy, the Borghese family acquired a remarkable collection of artwork over the centuries.
See an opulent display of Renaissance paintings and sculptures, and learn about the story of these from your guide as you walk through fresco-painted galleries.
Fast-Track entrance to Borghese Gallery and gardens
- Masterpieces by Caravaggio, Titian, Bernini, & Raphael
- Gallery opens to a limited number of visitors per day
- 148 acres (80 ha) of tranquil gardens & fountains
Afterwards, take a pleasant stroll in the Mediterranean park leading to the famous Via Veneto, full of delightful Roman cafes and restaurants.
- Guided tour of Borghese Gallery and gardens
- Admission fees
- Commentary in English
- Headset for tour commentary
Departure time and location:
2:30 PM; Borghese Gallery
Know Before You Book:
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum group size is 20 people.
|How to exchange your voucher(s):|
On the day of your tour, present your voucher(s) to the Argiletum Tour guide. S/he will be waiting at the Borghese Gallery ticket office, holding a sign with the company name written on it. The tours depart at 2:30 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip.|