Cruise down the Tiber River between Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island), Trastevere, and Cavour Bridge.|
- Recorded commentary available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese
- Personal earphones (yours to keep)
Each cruise lasts approximately 1 hour
April 1October 31: 10 AM6:00 PM, hourly (every hour except at 2 PM)
Additional daily departure at 7:00 PM, June - August only
Castel S. Angelo Dock (left bank - downstairs opposite to the Castle)
No reservations are necessary; access to the boat is subject to availability. Participation is complimentary for children age 5 or younger if they do not require their own seat.
Itineraries and stops are subject to change without notice due to changing regulations by the city of Rome.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please exchange your printed voucher(s) for your cruise at the Castel S. Angelo Dock (left bank - downstairs opposite to the Castle)
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|