- 2-day/1-night tour of Naples, Pompeii, Capri, and Sorrento
Food and Accommodation:
- One night at a 4-star hotel (double occupancy)
- Two lunches
- Continental breakfast (second day only)
- Ground transportation by deluxe coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip ferryboat ride between Capri and Sorrento
- Tour guide
- Admission fees
- Commentary available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German
Day 1: Rome-Naples-Pompeii-Sorrento
Visit the bustling town of Naples before heading to Pompeii, the famous Roman city destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. After lunch in a local restaurant you'll have time (approximately two hours) to explore the excavations which have been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll proceed onto Sorrento for dinner and an overnight stay in this city which overlooks the Bay of Naples.
Day 2: Sorrento-Capri-Rome
After a continental breakfast at your 4-star hotel, board a steamer for Capri, the scenic Italian island. Visit the enchanting Blue Grotto (weather permitting) before transferring to Anacapri, where you'll lunch and visit the Gardens of Augustus with a view of the Faraglioni. You will return to Rome at approximately 9.30 PM.
2 days, 1 night
Departure and return location:
Your central Rome hotel or Piazza dell'Esquilino
7.15 AM; from Piazza dell'Esquilino
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service is available for hotels located in central Rome only. The exact time of your hotel pick-up will depend on the location of your hotel and may be up to 45 minutes earlier than the scheduled departure time. This visit of the Blue Grotto in Capri occurs weather permitting.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required:You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to arrange your hotel pick-up. The full contact details will appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your photo IDs and voucher(s) to the departure location.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|