Nestled in the St. John River valley, Kings Landing is a living history museum, depicting the 100-year transformation of a young colony into a vibrant nation. Costumed residents recreate 19th-century farm life, demonstrating how ordinary people lived and worked. You'll have a chance to learn more about this historic time period by visiting over 70 historic buildings, complete with factual artifacts, furniture, tools, and farm equipment. Don't forget your camera!|
- All-day admission to Kings Landing Historical Settlement
- Self-guided map and historical information on the Kings Landing homes
Please allow at least 4 hours for this activity
Daily, 10 AM–5 PM
Kings Landing is located on the Trans Canada Highway, route #2—just 20 minutes west of Fredericton, New Brunswick—at exit #253.
Children younger than 6 are admitted for free. Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a lot of walking on gravel roads.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
On the day you would like to visit Kings Landing, you must bring your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the Kings Landing admission office; the settlement's address appears on your voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|