The Amadeus Consort Salzburg consisting of five strings and two singers presents highlights of Mozart's Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro, and The Magic Flute. A three-course meal prepared after recipes dating back to the 18th century is served in the intervals.|
- Admission to a performance of the Amadeus Consort Salzburg
- A three-course meal at the Stiftskeller St Peter
- Cream soup with Salzburg bread
- Breast of roasted Capon on truffle cream of sage sauce served with polenta, stuffed pear and vegetables
- Honey parfait with two different fruit sauces
8 PM (January 1 - September 30, 2014)
7 PM (October 1 - December 31, 2014)
Beverages are not included in the listed price.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) at the Stiftkeller St Peter; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Doors open 1 hour before the concert starts; there is no set seating arrangement, so please make sure to arrive on time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Beverages are not included in the listed price.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.