On this day tour of the island of Upolu, you'll discover the very best of Samoa! Travel past coconut plantations through the Falefa Basin and over the mountainous Le Mafa Pass toward Sopoaga Waterfall. Here you'll view a traditional Samoan garden and learn the many uses of the coconut. Nosh on a delicious lunch before cooling off with a swim in the beautiful water. Take the rest of the day to explore the picturesque South Coast waterfalls and landscapes.|
- Roundtrip hotel transportation from Apia Township hotel
- Full-day tour of the island of Upolu
- Commentary by English-speaking guide
- Cold drink on tour and one nonalcoholic drink during lunch
- Admission fees
Approximately 7 ½ hours
Departure time and location:
9 AM (Mon and Thurs); from your Apia Township hotel
Return time and location:
4:30 PM; to your Apia Township hotel
Participation is complimentary for children age 5 and younger. Children aged 6 - 11 years old are charged at 50% of the adult rate. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please contact Polynesian Xplorer 72 hours before your tour is scheduled to depart, to reconfirm your booking and secure your Apia hotel pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes:|
Any cancellation made 7 days after tour has been confirmed will incur a US$ 10 fee. Tour can be cancelled outside of 48 hours with no other fees. Any cancellation made inside of 48 hours before the tour is scheduled to depart will not be refunded (full fees apply).