The innovative steel-track Iron Rattler—new in 2013—provides 4 wild, over-banked turns, the most of any roller coaster in the world. It is also the first and only hybrid coaster to deliver a Zero-G Barrel Roll that flips riders completely upside down. Come out for the best in world-class thrills, award-winning shows, and fun-filled adventures for the whole family.|
Weekends in October, the dreadful creatures of the night descend upon Six Flags Fiesta Texas for a wickedly exciting Halloween, along with special events just for the little goblins in your family.
Don't forget to bring the family out for Holiday in the Park November 29–January 6, the most wonderful time of the year. Six Flags Fiesta Texas transforms into a winter wonderland and features holiday-themed shows, delicious food, and carolers.
- General admission to Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Admission to White Water Bay Water Park
Hours of operation:
Six Flags Park - Park hours vary seasonally.
White Water Bay Water Park
- Daily: May 24–August 25; August 31–September 2
- Weekends only: March 23–May 19; September 7–22; October 1–31; November 29–January 5
- Weekends only: April 27–June 2 and Memorial Day
- Daily: June 7–August 25 and August 31–September 2
Admission is complimentary for children age 1 and younger. Adult tickets should be purchased for children 48 inches and taller.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your printed voucher(s) at the Guest Relations window at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. The voucher(s) will then be exchanged for admission ticket(s) to the park.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|