The Go San Diego Card™ is San Diego's all-inclusive visitor pass. With over 55 included attractions, the Go San Diego Card™ offers something for everyone. When you buy the pass, be sure to experience the best of what this historic city has to offer: harbor excursions, museums, whale-watching, and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. Choose a 1-, 3-, or 5-day card and plan the ultimate San Diego experience. Enjoy exclusive savings of up to 30 percent at countless area shops and restaurants. Sea World is now included exclusively on 3- and 5-day cards (does not apply for 1-day cards).
Your Go San Diego Card™ offers admission to following top San Diego attractions and more
Belmont Park: Unlimited ride wristband including the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
Birch Aquarium at Scripps
Boomers San Diego Full-Day Unlimited Attraction Pass (includes unlimited use of bumper boats, laser tag, miniature golf, Kid’s County Fair, and ferris wheel)
Japanese Friendship Garden
Knott’s Berry Farm
Knott’s Soak City USA – San Diego
LEGOLAND ® California
Miramar Speed Circuit Race Ride (available weekdays and Fridays until 2:00 pm)
San Diego Wild Animal Park Best Value Ticket (includes admission, Journey into Africa tour, Conservation Carousel ride, and all exhibits and shows)
San Diego Zoo: Best Value Ticket (includes Zoo admission, unlimited use of Guided Bus Tour, Express Bus, and Skyfari Aerial Tram)
SeaWorld (with 3-, 5-, or 7-day cards only; visit up to 3 separate times when your card is valid)
Wavehouse Athletic Club, Ride the Wave! Your choice: 1 hour wave session, OR full use of gym and group classes – one per day
William Heath Davis House
Tours & Sightseeing
Chula Vista Nature Center
Coronado Ferry (departing from downtown)
Coronado Walking Tour with Guidebook, 1 hour tour and complimentary postcard
Gaslamp History Guided Tour
City Tour by Coach USA / Gray Line
Petco Park Guided Tour
San Diego Harbor Excursions Bay Tour (choice of one per day)
- North Bay Tour
- South Bay Tour
- Full Bay Tour
- Whale Watch (seasonal)
USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum (Express Entry - skip the line!)
Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
Mingei International Museum
Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla
Museum of History and Art, Coronado Historical Assoc.
Museum of Making Music
Museum of Photographic Art
Museum of San Diego History
Museum of the Living Artist
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and IMAX movie
San Diego Air and Space Museum (complimentary souvenir)
San Diego Automotive Museum
San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
San Diego Model Railroad Museum (complimentary magnet)
San Diego Museum of Art
San Diego Museum of Man
San Diego Natural History Museum plus Giant Screen Films (Includes Express Entry - Skip the Line!)
The Museum of Making Music
Your Go San Diego Card™ also offers discounts at the following area restaurants, shops, and attractions
- Specialty tortilla appetizer with dine-in at Café Coyote, Old Town
- Buy a single scoop of ice cream and get a complimentary second scoop, plus a complimentary cup of coffee at Korky’s Ice Cream Old Town
- Complimentary Frisbee at The Cheeseshop Restaurant plus 20% savings
Save US$10 (with a minimum US$40 bill)
- Bay Cafe
- Coronado Brewing Company
- Hot Dog on a Stick in Belmont Park
- San Diego Wine and Culinary Center
- Sweet Shoppe in Belmont Park
- Tent City Restaurant, Coronado
- The Cheeseshop Restaurant (plus a free Frisbee)
- Dakota Grill in the Gaslamp
- Indigo Grill in Little Italy
- Mister Tiki Mai Tai Lounge in the Gasalamp
- The Prado Restaurant in Balboa Park
- 4 oz. box of chocolates with US$10 purchase at Hilo Hattie Gift Shop
- US$5 coupon book at the Carlsbad Outlets
- Coupon savings book at Westfield Horton Plaza
- Postcard Packet at the Museum of History and Art, Coronado
- Souvenir with US$25 purchase at Hard Rock Café Gift Shop, La Jolla
- VIP Coupon Book at the Shops at Las America
- Cesar’s Cigars
- Beach and Resort Wear in Belmont Park
- Coronado Ferry Landing Marketplace
- Glorietta Gift Shop
- Game Lords in Belmont Park
Attractions and Services:
- 15% savings at Gaslamp Gifts museum store
- 10%-20% savings with over 50 participating artists at the Spanish Village in Balboa Park
- 10% savings at San Diego Museum of Man Gift Shop
- US$5 voucher for gaming at Pechanga Casino in Temecula
- Save 50% on same day tickets for Old Town Theatre
- Save 25% on Coronado Walking tour
- Save 20% on Unique La Jolla Walking Tour with Where You Want to Be Tours
- Save US$25 per booking at Championships Golf Courses with Showtime Golf (2 person min.)
- Save US$25 per booking for luxury transportation with Showtime Golf (2 person min.)
- Save US$10 on a San Diego Harbor Excursions’s Night Dinner Cruise
- Save US$7 on Contactours’s San Diego City Tour
- Save US$5 on LJ Freefall bike Tour
- Save US$5 on Coastal Leisure bike ride
- Save US$5 on Bike and Kayak Tour
- Save US$5 on La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour
- Save US$5 on Biplane Adventures with Biplane, Air Combat, and Warbird Adventures
- Admission to over 50 attractions
- Discounts of up to 30 percent at local shops and restaurants
- Complimentary San Diego guidebook
One-, three-, or five-day Go San Diego Cards are available.
Go San Diego Card is open daily, year round. Most attractions on the Go San Diego Card are open daily; however, many attractions are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Major parks are open on the major holidays.
All participating offers are subject to change without notice. Go San Diego Cards are activated on the first day of use and are valid on that day through each consecutive calendar day after activation. Children younger than 3 participate at no charge. Some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. Please consult the Go San Diego Card guidebook at the time of your tour for more information.
Tickets are not valid for return service on a future date. You must redeem your Go San Diego Card for service at the time you intend to use the service, not the day before. Although you may redeem your voucher(s) at any time during your stay, your Go San Diego Card is only valid for the length you've booked (1-day, 3-day, or 5-day).
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Please present your printed voucher(s) at one of the following locations:
The International Visitor Information Center
Address: 1140 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (in front of B Street Cruise Ship Terminal)
Phone: (619) 236-1212
Hours of Operation: Daily, 9 AM–5 PM (June–September); 9 AM–4 PM (October–May)
(*Closed New Years, Thanksgiving, and Christmas; subject to change without notice)
Directions from I-5 North: Take Hawthorn Street/Airport Exit; veer left on Hawthorn. Turn left at North Harbor Drive. Location is in front of the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal. Metered parking available on the west side of North Harbor Drive or across the street near the Holiday Inn on the Bay.
Directions from I-5 South: Take Front Street Exit. Turn right on Ash Street and continue to North Harbor Drive. Location is in front of the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal. Metered parking available on the west side of North Harbor Drive or across the street near the Holiday Inn on the Bay.
California Welcome Center Oceanside
Address: 928 North Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA 92054
Phone: (760) 721-1101
Hours of Operation: Daily, 9 AM–5 PM
(*Closed New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas; subject to change without notice)
Directions from San Diego I-5 North: Take Exit 54A; turn left at San Luis Rey Mission Expressway, then right at North Coast Highway.
Directions from Los Angeles I-5 South: Take Exit 54B to Oceanside Harbor/Camp Pendleton; merge onto North Coast Highway.
Note: Go San Diego Cards are activated on the first day of use and are valid on that day through each consecutive calendar day after activation. Tickets are not valid for return service on a future date. You must redeem your Go San Diego Card for service at the time you intend to use the service, not the day before. Although you may redeem your voucher(s) at any time during your stay, your Go San Diego Card is only valid for the length you've booked (1-day, 3-day, or 5-day). Most attractions are available daily, however main attractions are closed on major holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's.
|Terms and conditions|
|ATTENTION REDEMPTION STAFF - Please record the serial numbers of the issued Go San Diego Cards here:|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.