Travel on land and water in the same amazing vehicle. Depart from Seaport Village and drive along the shores of Big Bay, passing by the San Diego International Airport. The tour then splashes into San Diego Bay at Shelter Island, and cruises past Point Lomahome to the Cabrillo National Monument, Naval Air Station North Island, the Point Loma Submarine Base, and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography.|
Guests may experience a chance encounter with a California Brown Pelican, the petite Least Tern, the majestic Blue Heron, or a California Sea Lion. Upon returning to land, the tour follows Harbor Drive past the Maritime Museum and the cruise ship terminal before concluding at Seaport Village.
- Amphibious vehicle tour of San Diego
- Knowledgable tour guide providing English commentary
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Hours of operation:
10 AM5 PM
Tours depart every hour on the hour. Guests should check in 30 minutes prior to their desired tour time.
Departure and return location:
Seaport Village, 879 West Harbor Drive, San Diego
Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion. Participation is complimentary for children age 3 and younger. Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Please present your photo ID and printed voucher(s) in exchange for service. Each guest must have a printed voucher to participate; only 1 guest is allowed per voucher.
Know Before You Go:
- Seating is on a first com-first serve basis, however you may reserve a tour time and date by calling 619-298-8687
- Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure
Seaport Village, 879 West Harbor Drive
What to Bring:
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|