- Covered airport parking at Park 'N Fly near the San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from terminal
- ComplimentaryUSA Today newspaper and bottle of water
- 24-hour staffed parking lot
- Friendly staff to assist with luggage, dead batteries, and other needs
Daily, 24 hours
From I-5 Northbound: Take the Sassafras Street exit. Turn left at the first traffic light, which is Sassafras Street. Go across Kettner, and the entrance is on your immediate left.
From I-5 Southbound: Take the Sassafras Street/San Diego Airport exit. Continue south on Kettner to Sassafras Street. Turn right and make an immediate left into the parking complex.
If your trip is extended beyond the number of parking days purchased, you will be charged the posted parking rate plus tax for the additional hours (partial days) or full days at the parking location at the time of exit. Each day purchased is equal to 24 hours starting from the time you park.
|After you book your parking, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
How to park at SAN Park 'N Fly Covered:
Reservations are not required. Travelers must bring a copy of their printed voucher as proof of purchase and present it to the cashier when exiting the facility.This voucher is good for the Park 'N' Fly Garage—Self-Park ONLY.
|Terms and conditions|
|If your trip is extended beyond the number of parking days purchased you will be charged the posted parking rate plus tax for the additional hours (partial days) or full days at the parking location at the time of exit. Each day purchased is equal to 24 hours starting from the time you park.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.