The original King Tut exhibition took the world by storm in the late 1970s. See more than 130 amazing treasures belonging to King Tut and his royal relatives, many never before seen outside of Egypt. Where? The opportunity is yours in San Francisco.|
- Admission to the King Tut exhibition in San Francisco
- Access to all permanent collection galleries at the de Young Museum and Legion of Honor. Same day tickets only.
Hours of operation:
San Francisco: Daily until September 30, 2009: 9 AM-6:30 PM
October 1, 2009-March 13, 2010: Tuesday-Sunday 9 AM-5 PM
The de Young Museum, San Francisco
Children age 5 and younger participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations not required. On the day you select, please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the museumís box office to exchange for a ticket. Your ticket will be good for next available entry.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|