This unforgettable 4-hour “Off-the-Beaten-Track” touring experience takes you to some of the most popular San Francisco attractions, plus spots rarely seen on other tours. You’ll ride aboard zebra-striped vehicles to the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, and Golden Gate Park. You’ll also visit areas not readily known to most visitors, including chocolate shops, bakeries, art installations, movie sites, and hidden alleys and stairways.|
To top it all off, you’ll travel to Alcatraz Island and its infamous prison for a tour of “The Rock.” Remain here as long as you like before returning to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Pick-up service from San Francisco-area hotels
- Guided tour of San Francisco and Alcatraz Island and prison
- Admission fees
- Return to Fisherman’s Wharf
- Drop-off service to San Francisco-area hotels
6 1/29 hours
Departure time and location:
Between 9 and 11 AM, depending on season; from your San Francisco hotel or nearby location
Return time and location:
Between 3:30 and 8 PM; to Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 33. Guests can remain on Alcatraz Island as long as they like.
Guests may return from Alcatraz at various times, based on your own preference. Return passage to your hotel is your responsibility. Trolley cars, cable cars, buses, and taxis are all available. Walking is suggested to Fisherman's Wharf hotels. Participation is complimentary for children under the age of 1 if they can sit on a parent's or guardian’s lap.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers and photo IDs with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
After booking, The Urban Safari will contact you to arrange full details of your adventure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.|