With the PIER 39 Attraction Pass, visitors can enjoy all the fun and festivity of the pier, with admission to the following top attractions:|
- The Aquarium of the Bay: Dedicated to the diverse aquatic life of the San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters, the Aquarium's 300-foot crystal-clear tunnels put visitors within inches of marine animals indigenous to the bay.
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure: Experience the bay's sensational skyline with Captain Nemo and his crew. Great for photo enthusiasts, you'll get sweeping, unobstructed views of the bay, while learning fun tidbits about the city's history.
- San Francisco Sightseeing Trolley Hop: This one-hour narrated tour aboard an authentic motorized cable car goes through some of San Francisco's most scenic neighborhoods, including Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Downtown, Union Square, Chinatown, and Ghirardelli Square. Passengers can hop on or off at the following stations: PIER 39/Hard Rock Cafe, Ghirardelli Square, and Union Square.
PIER 39 also has more than 110 stores—featuring everything from NFL merchandise to jewelry to imported chocolates—and 13 full-service restaurants with bay views. The PIER 39 Attraction Pass Fun Pack offers discounts at many of these shops and restaurants.
- One admission to Aquarium of the Bay
- One admission to the Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- One admission to the San Francisco Sightseeing Trolley Hop
- PIER 39 Fun Pack
The Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure and the San Francisco Sightseeing Trolley Hop are each one hour long. Length of time for other attractions varies.
Daily except for Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Operating hours and days may vary for individual attractions.
Departure time and location:
The Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure departs from PIER 39, with frequent daily departures starting at 10 AM.
The San Francisco Sightseeing Trolley Tour departs from PIER 41 every 30 minutes from 10 AM to 3 PM; visitors can board from the PIER 39 station at the Hard Rock Cafe entrance.
Children younger than 5 are admitted to all listed activities for free. The Attraction Pass is valid for seven consecutive days from the date of issue and is good for one admission to each attraction.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
On the day you wish to pick up your Pier 39 Attraction Pass, present your voucher(s) and photo identification, at the Blue & Gold Fleet box office on Pier 39 near Fisherman's Wharf.
|Terms and conditions|
|The PIER 39 Attraction Pass is valid for seven consecutive days from date of issue and is good for one admission to each attraction.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.