Travel across the famous Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument and see some of the tallest trees in the world! Spend over an hour among these towering giants exploring the various paths of this protected area.|
After regrouping, head into wine country for a quick lunch before stopping for red, white, and dessert wine tastings at 3–4 small- and medium-production wineries in Sonoma County. Before returning to your hotel in San Francisco, you’ll stop for a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge from the Marin Headlands. This small group tour is a great way to experience the nature and culture of Northern California.
- Spend 1 hour 15 minutes in Muir Woods National Monument
- Visit 3–4 Sonoma Wineries
- Professional tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation in a comfortable biodiesel mini-coach
- Personal, small group tour: 14 passengers maximum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service from select San Francisco hotels
- Entrance fee to Muir Woods
- Additional wine-tasting fees
Departure time and location:
8:10 AM–9:15 AM; from the lobby of select San Francisco hotels
Return time and location:
6 PM; to select San Francisco hotels
You must be at least 21 and have a valid photo ID to participate in wine tasting.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Incredible Adventures, Inc. least 72 hours prior to your selected tour date to confirm your online reservation and finalize details. You can find contact details on your printed voucher.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear
- Please be in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. You will need to have both your printed voucher(s) and photo identification available.
What to Bring:
- Hiking attire for those wishing to hike in Muir Woods
- Money for lunch and incidentals
- Camera (optional)
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|