Yosemite is a magnificent wilderness that will complete your trip to Northern California. Discover North America's tallest waterfall, granite cliffs rising 4,000 feet (1,219.2m) from the valley floor, the stunning forested valley, and some of the world's most famous rock climbs. This experience of California's great outdoors is not to be missed.|
Your day in the park includes a guided in-coach tour of Yosemite Valley with an informative and professional guide providing history and insight into one of the earth's best examples of a glaciated valley. You will stop to view and photograph Yosemite’s amazing rock formations, expansive skylines, and astounding waterfalls.
You will also have free time alone to walk, hike, bike, swim, and reflect on the beauty and grandeur of this natural wonder. The breathtaking beauty of one of California's most unique landscapes will give you memories to last a lifetime.
- Park entrance fees
- 1 hour 30 minute narrated in-coach tour
- 3 hours of free time in Yosemite Valley
- Views of Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Half-Dome, Bridal Veil Falls Falls, Sentinel Dome, and Inspiration Point
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation in a comfortable biodiesel mini-coach
- Personal, small group tour—14 passengers maximum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service from select San Francisco hotels
- Fuel fee
Approximately 15 hours
Departure time and location:
6:10 AM–7 AM; from the lobby of select San Francisco hotels
Return time and location:
Approximately 8 PM; to select San Francisco hotels
Please wear suitable hiking attire (dress in layers during winter months as the temperatures get cold, wear comfortable hiking/walking shoes).
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Incredible Adventures, Inc. least 72 hours prior to your selected tour date to confirm your reservation and finalize details. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Present your photo ID and printed voucher(s) in exchange for activity.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear
- Please be in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What to Bring:
- Suitable hiking attire (layers during winter months)
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Money for lunch and incidentals
- Camera (optional)
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|