Visit with more than 275 life-like wax figures spanning over 2,000 years of history, mystery, and movies. Recently added to the famous wax museum are superstars Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Johnny Depp. Sports heroes Yao Ming, Barry Bonds, and Tiger Woods are there for your photo opportunities. Most scenes are equipped with audio covering the history of the wax figure. And, of course, visit the chilling Chamber of Horrors—if you dare!
- Admission to the wax museum
- All interactive features at the wax museum
Approx. 45-minute self-guided tour of the wax museum
Hours of operation:
10 AM9 PM
Fisherman’s Wharf on Jefferson Street
The wax museum is wheelchair- and handicap-accessible.
Children 5 years and younger may participate free of charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) at the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf Box Office on the day you wish to visit.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|