See the sights, hear the history, and visit the charming city squares of Georgia's First City. Whether you choose the express option or take advantage of all day hop-on/hop-off privileges at any of 15 stops, you can be sure you'll "see the best first!"|
1) Savannah Visitor Center
2) City Market
3) Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
4) Madison Square
5) Forsyth Park
6) King Tisdell Cottage/Victorian District
7) Massie Heritage Museum/Calhoun Square
8) Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
9) Columbia Square
10) Pirate’s House
11) River Street
12) Parish House/Bay Street/Factors Walk
13) Ellis Square
14) Ships of the Sea Museum
15) Welcome Center
- Guided trolley tour narrated in English
- Hop-on/hop-off privileges
- Free day planner and map
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Hours of operation:
9 AM5 PM
9 AM6 PM from April through July
Departure time and location:
Every 20 minutes; from Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion. Participation is complimentary for children age 3 and younger.
Tour does not operate on Christmas Day; tour runs abbreviated day on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to the tour representative on the date you wish to take the tour. You will be placed on the next available trolley.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.