The Space Needle’s SkyCity Restaurant celebrates Pacific Northwest cuisine with freshness and dazzling flavor while guaranteeing breathtaking views from every table as it makes a complete revolution every 47 minutes. Located 500 feet (152 meters) above Seattle, SkyCity features world-class cuisine, an award-winning wine list, excellent service, and a 360-degree panorama of the Seattle cityscape, Mt. Rainier, and the Olympic Mountains set behind the shimmering Puget Sound.|
- $100 food and beverage credit per group
- Dinner/Lunch - complimentary dessert with each entree ordered
- Brunch - complimentary glass of champagne with each brunch purchase
- Elevator rides and admission to the Observation Deck
Hours of operation:
Sun.-Thurs.: 5 PM-8:45 PM; Fri. and Sat.: 5 PM-9:45 PM
Mon.-Fri.: 11:30 AM-2 PM
Sat. and Sun.: 10 AM-2:45 PM
Departure and return location:
SkyCity Restaurant in the Space Needle
Reservations are highly recommended. The $100-restaurant credit is per group.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact SkyCity at least 24 hours prior to your preferred dinner date to ensure your reservation and seating time. It is highly recommended that you contact SkyCity several days in advance for Friday or Saturday reservations. Upon arrival, present your voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Vouchers are per group, and may only be applied to food and beverage purchases. A 20% service fee will be assessed per voucher, payable to supplier at time of redemption.|
Supplier Terms and Conditions:
Complimentary offerings may not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions. Not valid on major holidays, including but not limited to Christmas, July 4, Valentine's Day, and Thanksgiving. Reservations are subject to availability; advance reservations are encouraged. No cash value, no cash or credit provided on any balance.
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.