The Space Needle is one of Seattle’s must-see landmarks, offering some of the best Puget Sound views during the day and at night. Enjoy a quick elevator ride to the Space Needle’s Observation Deck. Soak up spectacular city views during the day, and with the Day and Night Ticket come back for a second visit at nighttime to see thousands of twinkling lights.|
- Single Visit Ticket - 1 visit to the Space Needle Observation Deck
- Day and Night Ticket - Ability to visit the Space Needle Observation Deck twice within a 24-hour period
Hours of operation:
Hours vary seasonally; please contact Space Needle LLC (contact number is printed on your voucher) for details
Participation is complimentary for children age 3 and younger. Day and Night Tickets are valid for admission to the Space Needle twice within a period of 24 hours. Tickets are non-refundable and are valid for up to 1 year from the time of booking. The Space Needle reserves the right to close in whole or in part for private events.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Upon arrival at the redemption location, you MUST present this paper voucher and photo ID at the Space Needle ticket booth to receive an admission ticket valid for the next available time slot.
|Terms and conditions|
|Tickets are valid for up to 1 year from the time of booking.|
Cancellations and Changes:
This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.