Explore Seattle's diverse neighborhoods in a more leisurely fashion on this small-group tour. After picking you up at your hotel, a knowledgeable guide will then take you to the more famous spots—such as Pike Place Market, where fish fly and the world's first Starbucks is still making espresso—and to some of the more whimsical out-of-the-way ones—like funky Fremont, known to locals as "The Center of the Universe." By the time you're dropped off at your hotel (some 50+ miles later), you'll have seen not only the prominent attractions but the hidden gems as well.|
- Personalized, narrated Seattle tour
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service for guests staying at all Seattle, Seatac, Tukwila, and Bellevue hotels*
Approximately 3 hours
Departure time and location:
Pick-up service is available from many local hotels*Jan. 1–April 30: 10 AM and 1 PMMay 1–May 31: 10 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM, and 4 PMJune 1–Sept. 30: 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PMOct. 1–Oct. 31: 10 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PMNov. 1–Dec. 31: 10 AM and 1 PM
Return time and location:
All tours return to the departure location approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes after departure
Reservation confirmations are required. *You must finalize your pick-up arrangements when contacting Seattle Tours to confirm your reservation. Children younger than 2 are admitted for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmations are required. You must call or e-mail Tours Northwest at least 2 days prior to your arrival in Seattle to reserve your tour date and time and to arrange a pick-up location and time; the customer service phone number and e-mail address appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your tour, present your printed voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|