Take a tour to Woodinville, and truly experience Washington wine. Visit 4 or 5 of Washington’s finest wineries. Relax, eat lunch, sip some wine, and enjoy the ride in a luxury vehicle. You will taste wines at larger establishments, such as Columbia Winery, as well as at smaller, boutique wineries, including DiStefano Winery, Patterson Cellars, and Canon de Sol Winery.|
This excursion is complete with a gourmet boxed lunch from Gretchen's, served at one of the participating wineries. Choose one from the options listed below; when you call to confirm your reservation, please inform the customer service representative of your choice.
Boxed lunch options:
Tour picks up from hotels located in downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue.
- California club sandwich
- Bavarian ham and Swiss on rye sandwich
- Roast beef and Cheddar on seeded Kaiser roll sandwich
- Vegan wrap with hummus
- Vegetarian focaccia Margherita sandwich
- Farmer's Market salad
- Balsamic chicken salad
- Winery tour including all tasting fees, gratuity and a complimentary water
- Roundtrip transportation in luxury vehicles
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from select Bellevue and Seattle hotels
Approximately 6 hours
Departure time and location:
10:4511:15 AM; from the lobbies of select downtown Seattle and Bellevue hotels
Return time and location:
4:305:15 PM; to select downtown Seattle and Bellevue hotels
Participants must be age 21 or older. Cancellations with full refund are accepted up to 24 hours before the tour (by Friday at noon before Saturday's tour). If you cancel within 24 hours of the tour, or if you are a no-show, you will be charged in full.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Shuttle Express at least 72 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your reservation, pick-up time, pick-up location, and boxed lunch preference; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). When you are picked up, you are required to present one voucher per person and a photo ID. Cancellations with full refund are accepted up to 24 hours before the tour (by Friday at noon before Saturday's tour).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|