- Guided walking tour of cultural Seville
- Admission to the Alcázar (a World Heritage Site)
- Admission to Pilate's House
- Commentary in English and Spanish
April–Oct.: 2 PM; Nov.–March: 1 PM
Tourist Information Office
April–Oct.: 5 PM; Nov.–March: 4 PM
Seville City Centre
Each tour operates with a maximum of ten participants. Commentary from your guide is available in English and Spanish. Commentary in German, French, and Italian is available upon request. This tour does not operate on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. Children age 11 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your tour—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must telephone All Sevilla Guided Tours at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour date to confirm your place. On the day of your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the address listed on your voucher and present them to your guide before the tour departs.