- Guided tour of Seville in a horse-drawn carriage
- Admission to the cathedral
- Admission to the Alcázar (a World Heritage Site)
- Entrance to the Turkish Baths
- Traditional massage
- Commentary from your guide in English and Spanish
Departure time and location:
2 PM; Tourist Information Office
Return time and location:
7 PM; Seville City Centre
Swimwear is required to enter the Turkish baths. On the Monday tour the visit to Alcázar is replaced with an alternative monument. This tour operates with a minimum of two and a maximum of ten participants. Between October and March, the Sunday tour departs at 1 PM from the Tourist Information Office. Commentary is available in English and Spanish. Commentary in German, French, and Italian is available upon request. This tour does not operate on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. Children younger than 15 years are not permitted on this tour.
|After booking your tour—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must telephone All Sevilla Guided Tours at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour date to confirm your place. On the day of your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the address listed on your voucher and present them to your guide before the tour departs.Important: Please ensure you bring your swimming costume.