Discover bustling Pudong District, where skyscrapers and commerce have quickly claimed what was once quiet farmland. Simply download the MP3 audio tour to your personal player (files are iPod-compatible), print off the included map, and head out to explore on your own time, anytime. Crane your neck to see the top of 1,380-foot (420-m) Jim Mao Tower—China’s tallest building. Stroll around Century Park, Shanghai’s largest park, where British, Japanese, and Chinese landscaping techniques combine to create a verdant garden oasis. Visit the first commercial high-speed maglev line in the world, where trains can whip past at 268 miles per hour (431 kph). Your guided tour also includes a stop at the Super Brand Mall—a shopper’s paradise with over 10 stories of retail shopping and restaurants.
- Audio tour (12 separate MP3 files for easy access to points of interest; iPod-compatible)
- Map of tour (in printable PDF format)
Approx. 7 hours
How it works:
- 1) Book this tour.
- 2) Once booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located.
- 3) Go to the website, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
Departure and return location:
Once a booking is complete, your confirmation email from Tourcaster with a link to the download site should arrive within 48 hours. Tours are recorded in English.
|After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:|
1) Check your inbox, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located within 48 hours of booking.2) Go to the website link provided in the confirmation email, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|