Soaring 200-feet (60-m) high, a cable car gently lifts you over the sea and scenery from Mount Faber to Singapore’s resort island, Sentosa.|
Next stop is Asia’s largest tropical fish “oceanarium,” Underwater World. A favorite for all ages, this modern attraction brings you face to face with over 2,500 living creatures of the sea. Be mesmerized by a dazzling world of colorful corals and spectacular species as you glide along the 275-foot (83-m) moving “travelator.”
For the grand finale, challenge yourself with a fun-filled luge ride with a choice between a leisurely cruise or race down the 688 metre Dragon trail or 628 metre Jungle trail. End your journey with a scenic Skyride showing you a bird’s eye view of Sentosa Island, Singapore city Skyline and South China Sea.
Approx. 6 1/2 hours
- English-speaking tour guide
- Island admission ticket
- Attraction admission tickets for self exploration as follow:
- One-way cable car ride
- 1 way Luge with Sykride
- Underwater World
- Dolphin Lagoon
- Wings of Time
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Hours of operation:
Tour operates from 2:30 PM8:30 PM; daily
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Confirmation is not required. Please contact Singapore Alive at least 72 business hours before your trip date to ensure your preferred tour date and hotel pick-up details; contact information is provided on your printed voucher. Upon pick-up, present your voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|