One of the oldest cities in Europe, Sofia and environs are home to historical monuments, some of which are on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sights. Discover some of the most popular as well local culture and traditions with buses running every 60 minutes.|
Sample route stops:
Prince Alexander Batenberg SquareThe Russian MonumentNational Palace of CultureNational StadiumThe National LibraryAlexander Nevski CathedralAnd more!
- 24-hour pass for Sofia's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese
- Individual headsets
Daily from May 6-October 18
Hours of operation:
9 AM–5 PM: every 60 minutes
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children under the age of 5 ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|