Coral World Ocean Park is a great full- or half-day family activity. Spread out across 5 acres, the park offers a variety of exhibits, touch pools, aquariums, and observatories for learning about underwater life. Plus, Sea Trekkin' allows you to plunge deeper and walk along the sea floor for even better views of the sea's treasures.|
Here are just a few of the things included in your Coral World admission:
- Undersea Observatory: Stand 15 feet (4.6 m) below the water’s surface for spectacular views of a natural coral reef.
- Caribbean Reef Encounter: Watch the colorful tropical fish, sea anemones, lobsters, conchs, and other marine creatures living amongst one of the world’s largest live coral reef exhibits.
- Marine Gardens: Explore over 20 aquariums, offering close-up views of seahorses, burrowing jaw fish, octopus, and more.
- Deep Reef Tank: Get unique views of the bellies and mouths of sea predators, including sharks and moray eels.
- Touch Pool: Hold starfish and sea cucumbers
- … and much more!
Don a special underwater helmet, sink to the ocean floor, and follow a guide as you explore a sub-aquatic wonderland. Walk along a trail encircling coral beds, teeming with colorful critters. See all this without even taking off your glasses or getting your hair wet!
Coral World also offers additional activities including snorkeling, diving, parasailing, and a semi-submarine ride. Plus, the park offers gift shops for souvenirs, cafés if you get hungry, and showers and locker rentals for snorkelers, swimmers, and divers. Voted best tourist attraction by readers of theVirgin Islands Daily News, you don't want to miss Coral World's countless exhibits.
- Self-guided tour of Coral World Ocean Park
Please allow at least 2 1/2 hours for a self-guided tour of the park. Please allow additional time for additional activities such as shopping, lunch, etc. The Sea Trekkin' tour is 35 minutes.
Oct.-June: Daily, 9 AM–5 PMJuly-Sept.: Summer hours vary. Call Coral World for days and hours.
Coki Point is accessible via taxi from all hotels or the main cruise ship pier.
No experience is necessary to participate in Sea Trekkin'. However, participants must be 8 years of age or older, weigh a minimum of 80 lbs., and be in good health. You will be required to sign a medical waiver to participate in the Sea Trekkin' activity. *Sea Trekkin' is not available during inclement weather. Transportation to Coral World Ocean Park is not included in the price of admission. Additional water sport activities are not included with this general admission ticket. With the exception of the bottom level of the Undersea Observatory, the Deep Reef Tank, and the Nature Trail, Coral World's exhibits and facilities are wheelchair accessible.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Coral World as far in advance of your arrival as possible and at least 48 hours prior to the day you wish to participate. Your reservation will not be guaranteed without confirmation. The customer service phone number and e-mail address appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day you wish to visit Coral World, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the Coral World ticket booth in exchange for admission. The ticket booth closes at 4 PM.Note: Transportation to Coral World Ocean Park is not included in the price of admission. Other water sport activities are not included with the general admission ticket.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|