- Sightseeing cruise along Stockholm's canals
- Pre-recorded commentary in Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Russian, Estonian, Japanese, and Chinese
- Individual headphones
May 28August 28; every hour from 10:30 AM6:30 PM
Stadshusbron, Klara Malarstrand
Pre-recorded commentary is available in English, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Russian, Japanese, Estonian, and Chinese. Children age 5 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day you wish to take your cruise, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the departure location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher. Please present signed voucher(s) to the Stockholm Sightseeing representative before the boat departs.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|