The city of Stockholm spans 14 islands, which are just a tiny part of an archipelago consisting of 24,000 islets. Explore this unique, natural wonderland of rocky isles, fjords, channels, and straits. Listen as your captain explains the wildlife and natural beauty which make up this unique corner of the world.|
- Guided tour of the Stockholm archipelago via high-speed waterjet boat
- Commentary in English and Swedish
- Soft drink
1 hour 45 minutes
Departure time and location:
11:15 AM, 1:15 PM, and 3:15 PM; Strömkajen
Same as departure location
Commentary is available in English and Swedish only. Children under the age of 6 participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day you wish to take your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the departure location. The full address will appear on the printed voucher. Please present signed voucher(s) to your captain before the tour departs.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|