Take in the sumptuous Royal Castle, the charming medieval quarter, and the city's dazzling modern architecture from the comfort of a coach. Then hop aboard a boat and explore the islands of the inner archipelago.|
- Guided sightseeing tour via motor coach
- Guided tour of islands via boat
- Commentary available in English, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
2 1/2 hours
April 8-December 18: 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM
City Sightseeing booth, Gustaf Adolf Torg, in front of the Royal Opera House
12:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM
Children under the age of 6 participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day you wish to take your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the departure location. The full address appears on the printed voucher. Please present signed voucher(s) to your driver before the tour departs.
April 3-October 4: 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM (additional departures at 4 PM and 6 PM from July 6-August 30)October 5-December 20: 10 AM and 12 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|