- Darling Harbour and the Monorail
- Travel through quaint mountain villages - Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth, and Lawson
- Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
- Magnificent landscape scenery touring through the Blue Mountains
- See the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley
- Time to appreciate the vistas from Echo Point
- Perhaps visit the Waradah Aboriginal Centre - celebrating indigenous culture, art and dance (own expense)
- Visit Jenolan Caves - Australia’s best known underground limestone caves and awarded best tourist attraction in 2012
- See the mysterious Blue Lake
- Enjoy a guided cave inspection of Lucas, Chifley, or Imperial Cave
- Free time to explore the beautiful surrounds
- See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse
- Free time to explore the picturesque surrounds
Aptly named for their color when appearing in the distant horizon, the Blue Mountains are home to rich Australian bush and wildlife. Set out on a day of discovery with a scenic drive to your first stop, the quaint mountain village of Leura.
- Admission fees and guided cave tour
- Tour offered in English
Departure time and location:
8 AM; from the Star City Coach Terminal
Return time and location:
6:15 PM; to the Star City Coach Terminal
Children younger than age 4 may participate for free. Admission fees for scenic railway, cableway, and skyway rides are not included in the ticket price.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Gray Line Australia at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation date and check-in time. Upon arrival at check-in location, present your photo ID and printed voucher(s) in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|