The Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass offers convenience and savings during your visit to Sydney. With your Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass, your admission to the pass' included attractions is already covered. Simply show your iVenture Card at the entrance of any attraction included on the Pass, and you will be allowed entry. It's that easy to see more and save.|
Complete your experience with optional, unlimited transportation around the city. This includes travel on all public ferries, buses, trains, and the light rail.
The 2-, 3-, and 7-day cards includes admission to 40 attractions including:
- Taronga Zoo (Fast-track admission)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium (Fast-track admission)
- Sydney Opera House
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sydney Harbour Cruise
- WILDLIFE Sydney Zoo (Fast-track admission)
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- IMAX Sydney
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon
- Oz Jet Boating
- Madame Tussauds (Fast-track admission)
- Sydney Tower Eye
- 2-, 3-, or 7-day
iVenture Card Smart Card
- Admission fees to all attractions included in the pass
- Savings of up to 50%
- All-inclusive option with added transport on Sydney trains, buses, ferries, light rail (if "with transportation" option is selected)
- Full color guide with attraction information
2, 3, or 7 consecutive days
The Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass is valid for use on consecutive calendar days only. The pass includes single admission to 40 attractions in Sydney, Manly, the Blue Mountains. Included attractions may change from time to time without prior notice. The pass can be purchased with or without transport. The transport options include unlimited travel on buses, trains, ferries, and the light rail.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please contact iVenture Card Australia to obtain your activation code. The activation code is required along with your voucher(s) in order to collect your iVenture Card Attractions Pass. You can find contact details on your printed voucher.
Card Collection addresses:
Darling Harbour: Shop 191 Harbourside Shopping CentreDarling Harbour opposite the Hard Rock Cafe, 9 AM–8:30 PMCircular Quay: Booking center opposite wharf 6 underneath the train station, 9 AM–6 PM
Know Before You Go:
- Children 4 and younger may be charged for entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Oz Jet Boating requires an additional per-person surcharge during NSW school holidays, weekends, and public holidays (payable direct).
- Consecutive days are calendar days not 24-hour days.
- Attractions Pass is activated from time the first attraction is visited.
- Repeat visits to the same attraction is not permitted.
- Transport to the Blue Mountains is not included. Extension ticket is required to be purchased from train station.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity. No refund will be provided following the collection or issue of a pass.
No refund will be provided for any unused portions.|