You’ll depart Sydney through the historical Rocks district, the city's preserved colonial neighborhood. Head west to the Blue Mountains through the Great Dividing Range of Australia. After stopping for your traditional morning tea, you’ll step into the World Heritage National Park to see thick mountain forests, towering rock formations, and unusual plant and wildlife. You’ll also stop at various lookouts at Leura, Cliff Drive, and Katoomba for spectacular views of the Jamieson Valley—Australia’s Grand Canyon— and the Three Sisters. Dine on a delicious barbeque lunch and relax with a glass of wine under the canopy of the Australian bush. As you head back to Sydney, you’ll make a detour into a secluded valley to seek out kangaroos, before passing the site of the 2000 Olympic Games.|
- Ultimate 4-Wheel Drive Blue Mountain Experience
- Country-style morning tea
- Barbeque buffet lunch, with fresh salads, a cheese platter, select Australian wines, and other refreshments
- Entrance fees to national parks
- Comprehensive commentary from a knowledgeable guide
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach
Approx. 9 1/2 hours
Daily, except major holidays
Departure time and location:
8 AM; from the foyer of your hotel
Return time and location:
5:30 PM; same as departure location
Children younger than 2 must travel in a booster seat. An infant's rate of AU$50 is available directly through Australian Wild Escapes. When calling to confirm your reservation, please advise the operator if you would like to reserve any infant's tickets. The amount due on any infant's tickets reserved will be charged upon arrival at your activity. After booking online, please notify Australian Wild Escapes of any special seating arrangements you will need.IMPORTANT: This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. When you contact Australian Wild Escapes to finalize your reservation, they will work with you to finalize a tour time and date that fits your schedule and their 2 person minimum requirement. Australian Wild Escapes requests flexibility on the guest's part on the date of service due to the 2 participant minimum.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Australian Wild Escapes at least 3 days prior to your arrival in Sydney to schedule your tour date and pick-up time and location; the phone number and customer service hours will appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) to the pick-up driver.