An air of nostalgia and romance surrounds the Sydney Showboat’s paddlewheelers, evoking a sense of those that churned the waters in the 1800s. Retrofitted with modern, stylish interior design, these vessels provide an ideal setting for a memorable evening complete with dinner and show.|
Be welcomed aboard by part of the showgirls troupe and sit down to a delicious 3-course dinner. Enjoy an à la carte menu for a tempting selection of menu items (see sample menu below). During dinner, a table magician and cabaret singer create the perfect accompaniment to your meal in preparation for theShowboat Follies.
The Moulin Rouge meets Las Vegas for a uniquely Australian cabaret show featuring a dazzling array of outstanding singers, dancers, and magicians. These talented performers are sure to please with original acts, elaborate costumes, and an unforgettable version of the French Can Can.
2 1/2 hours
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Departure time and location:
Boarding begins at 7 PM; cruise departs at 7:30 PM from the King Street Wharf, Pontoon 5
Return time and location:
10 PM; same as departure location
- 2 1/2-hour cruise
- 1-hour cabaret show
- Table magician and cabaret singer
Showboat à la Carte
Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
First Flavors (Entrée Platter):
Main Flavors (Second Course): Please select one of the following items:
- Thai Kangaroo Salad
- Oyster Natural
- Smoked Salmon with cucumber spaghetti
- Buckwheat Blini
- Chargrilled Seasonal Vegetables
Sweet Flavors (Dessert Platter):
- Roasted Chicken Breast on linguini with mushrooms and chili
- Grilled Fillet of Ocean Trout with asparagus spears, red radish, and fennel
- Beef Fillet with ragout of assorted mushrooms and soft polenta
- Gnocchi with spinach, tomato, caper salsa and fried inochi mushrooms
- Wattleseed Pavlova
- Carrot Cake
- Panna Cotta
Children younger than age 13 are not allowed on cruise.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Contact PT Sydney Showboats as soon as possible before your trip date to ensure your reservation. When confirming your reservation, please mention that you have an online voucher. Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Before boarding on the day of your cruise, you are required to present your voucher(s) to the Sydney Showboats ticket agent at the King Street Wharf.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|