- Historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
- Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
- Lake George
- Australian Capital Territory and the nation’s capital - Canberra
- Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Guided tour of Australian War Memorial
- Guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia (subject to current exhibitions)
- Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
- Observe Parliament if in session
- See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
- Sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
- Canberra and Lake Burley Griffin
- High Court of Australia
- National Library
- National Science and Technology Centre
- “The Lodge” - residence of the Prime Minister
- Embassies and diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia, and more
- Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and The Carillon
- An evening meal stop (own expense) will be made on our return to Sydney
- Guided tours of Australian War Memorial, National Museum or National Gallery of Australia and New Parliament House
- Roundtrip transportation to/from select hotels
Approximately 13 hours
Departure time and location:
8:00 AM from Star City Coach Terminal; pick-up at select hotels is available
Time listed reflects the actual tour start time. Hotel pick-up times may vary by location, and will be communicated upon reservation confirmation.
Return time and location:
8:45 PM to Star City Coach Terminal; drop-off to select hotels is available
Please note: due to the rising costs of fuel, a fuel levy will be charged per booked adult, collectable upon pick-up/departure. Children under 3 may ride free when they do not occupy a seat.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a place on the tour without calling Gray Line Australia at least 24 hours in advance of the day you wish to take this tour to schedule a date and arrange hotel pick-up. The phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Present your voucher(s) to the staff member upon pick-up at your hotel. If your hotel is not on the pick-up route or you choose to meet the tour, please proceed to the address listed on your voucher(s) and present your voucher(s) to the staff member on duty.
|Terms and conditions|
|Please note: due to the rising costs of fuel, a fuel levy will be charged per booked adult, collectable upon pick-up/departure.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.