Combine the exhilaration of a Harbour Jet Boat Tour with a serene and spectacular flight over Sydney Harbour and Bondi Beach for a memorable look at Australia’s largest city. |
Board the Harbour Jet at Darling Harbour for an exciting ride; the open throttle releases 500 liters of water per second from the jet, and you’ll be treated to heart-pumping 270-degree spins, wake surfing, and awesome power-brake stops. In between thrills, you’ll enjoy the light-hearted commentary and photo opportunities on the journey to Rose Bay.
Taking off from Rose Bay for your Sydney Highlights seaplane adventure, you’ll soar above one of the world's most beautiful cities. The flight goes out to Sydney Heads (also known as “The Heads”), to the cliffs at the entrance to Port Jackson and Sydney Harbour, and to world-famous Bondi Beach, a favorite surfing spot. Returning to Sydney, your pilot ascends to 1,000-feet to give you a spectacular, unforgettable view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Back at Rose Bay, you’ll re-board the jet boat for the exhilarating return trip across Darling Harbour.
- Roundtrip Harbour Jet ride to Rose Bay
- Seaplane flight over Bondi Beach and Sydney Harbour
- Protective clothing included for jet boat: full-length jacket, pants, and goggles
Tuesday through Sunday
Departure time and location:
10:15 AM; meet in front of Jordan's Restaurant, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Return time and location:
11:45 AM, to the same location
The minimum age required for participation is 12.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please call Sydney Seaplanes as far in advance of your departure as possible to reserve your tour date and time. The customer service number and operation hours will appear on the printed voucher(s). Present your printed voucher(s) upon check-in.