Get an insiderís look at this and a couple other popular destinations. Simply download the MP3 files to your personal player, grab your included map, and head out to explore the Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of New South Wales, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Established in 1816, the 74-acre (30-hectare) Royal Botanic Garden is the nationís oldest scientific institution. Complete with an Oriental garden, rainforest walk, palm grove, rare and threatened species garden, and much more, these grounds are a perfect place to escape the bustle of the surrounding city. Your audio guideóa Sydney cab driveróis ready anytime with fascinating stories and facts as he leads you among the statues, ponds, and colorful flora of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Audio tour (8 separate MP3 files for easy access to points of interest; iPod-compatible)
- Map of tour (in printable PDF format)
Approx. 23 hours
How it works:
- 1) Book this tour.
- 2) Once booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located.
- 3) Go to the website, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
Departure and return location:
Start this tour at least one hour before sunset to ensure access to all sights covered on the itinerary. Once a booking is complete, your confirmation email from Tourcaster with a link to the download site should arrive within 48 hours. Tours are recorded in English.
|After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:|
1) Check your inbox, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located within 48 hours of booking.2) Go to the website link provided in the confirmation email, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|