Built in 1969, this 6950-yard par-72 golf course was long considered one of Tahiti’s best-kept secrets by golf enthusiasts. Designed by Californian architect Robert Baldock, the course is surrounded by incredible reef and island vistas and has become part of the Australian PGA circuit. This challenging course offers a great day of play for experts and novices alike. The well-designed palm-lined fairways, water features, and softly rolling greens provide a perfect escape for gold aficionados. At your convenience, make your way to the golf course’s own restaurant for an included lunch that adds the perfect touch to your day of leisure in beautiful Tahiti.|
- Roundtrip transfers from your Tahiti hotel
- Use of set of clubs
- Use of cart
- Souvenir & Play Package (tees, markers, six balls, cleaning towel, and souvenir scorecard
- Lunch at the golf course restaurant
- Complimentary practice balls
- Green fees
Hours of operation:
Club house is open daily from 8 AM6 PM
Departure time and location:
Departure time is at your leisure; from the lobby of your Tahiti hotel (see redemption instructions)
Return time and location:
Return time is at your leisure; to your Tahiti hotel
A collared shirt and sport shoes are required. Shirts may be purchased at the proshop; however shoes are not available for purchase or rental.
|After you book your transfer, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for transfer:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Tahiti Tours at least 72 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation and to arrange your pick-up time and location. Upon pick-up, present your voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|