Travel to a few of Taipeiís most popular sights; see the picturesque immensity and blue pagoda-style roof of the Democracy Memorial Hall, the architecturally stunning National Palace museum, which holds the one of the largest collection of Chinese art and artifacts in world, and more! Your tour includes a stop at the following locations with an English-speaking guide:|
- Chinese Temple
- Presidential Square
- National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall (formerly the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Martyrís Shrine
- National Palace Museum (including entry ticket)
- Roundtrip transportation from your Taipei hotel
- Taipei City Tour (morning or afternoon departure)
Two departures daily
Approx. 3 hours
Departure time and location:
Morning: between 8 AM9 AM
Afternoon: between 1 PM2 PM
from the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
Morning: 12 PM
Afternoon: 5 PM PM
to the lobby of your hotel
You must contact Golden Foundation Tours (contact info on your printed voucher) at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to inform them of your hotel location for pick-up and to confirm your tour date.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Golden Foundation Tours at least 24 hours prior to your preferrd tour date date to confirm your tour date and hotel location; contact information is provided on your printed voucher. Present your voucher(s) and picture ID to driver upon pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|You must contact Golden Foundation Tours (contact info on your printed voucher) at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to inform them of your hotel location for pick-up and to confirm your tour date.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.