Depart Tel Aviv via the Coastal Road, cruising through Lower Galilee before arriving at Nazareththe town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef before proceeding to the resort town of Tiberias. Continue to Tabgha, the site of the Bible's famous miracle of the loaves and fishes. Then visit Yardenit, where the Jordan River exits the Sea of Galilee.|
- Scenic tour of Lower Galilee, Nazareth, Tiberias, Tabgha, and Yardenit
- Government licensed guides
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All entrance fees
Approx. 11 hours
Departure time and location:
Approx. 7:20 AM; from most Tel Aviv hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 6 PM; to most Tel Aviv hotels
Reservation confirmation is required. Children age 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour. Changes in itinerary may be made due to holidays or force-majeur. I.G.T. will not accept responsibility for any loss. You are responsible for all personal belongings which should never be left unattended in the vehicle. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact I.G.T. at least 48 hours in advance of your desired tour date. You will be able to schedule your exact hotel pick-up at this time, so please have your hotel information available. On the day of your tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. Present your voucher(s) and photo ID upon request.