Simply download the MP3 audio tour to your personal player (tours are iPod-compatible; see instructions below) and head out to discover Ueno Park on your own time, anytime—this tour guide comes with a pause button. (You also are provided with a printable map.) Opened over a century ago, Ueno Park is popular among locals and tourists alike, offering a little something for everyone—including museums, temples, street performers, water features, and winding pathways through lush gardens. |
Your audio-guided tour takes you to the Shitamachi Museum, the Metropolitan Festival Hall, and the Tokyo National Museum, before a visit to the grand Shinobazu Pond, and more. Navigate through the bustling Ameyoko Market, past used-kimono stores, fishmongers, video-game halls, and clothing shops.
Audio tour highlights:
Koenguchi Metro Exit
Statue of Saigo Takamori
Metropolitan Festival Hall
Tokyo National Museum
Ueno Park's Central Courtyard
Kiyomizu Kannondo (Red) Temple
- English Audio tour (11 separate MP3 files for easy access to points of interest; iPod-compatible)
- Map of tour (in printable PDF format)
Approx. 2–3 hours
How it works:
- 1) Book this tour.
- 2) Once booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located.
- 3) Go to the website, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
Departure and return location:
Ueno Metro Station
Once a booking is complete, your confirmation email from Tourcaster with a link to the download site should arrive within 48 hours. Tours are recorded in English.
|After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:|
1) Check your inbox, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located within 24 hours of booking.2) Go to the website link provided in the confirmation email, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|