See the newest live production that has been in the making for nearly 2 years. Prepare yourself for an evening of sword fights, live jousting, falconry, and horsemanship. Choose your favorite "Knight of the Realm" and embark on a theatrical journey complete with enigmatic choreography, action-packed battle scenes, colorful costumes, and a brand new score composed exclusively for Medieval Times recorded in Kiev, Ukraine.|
The authenticity of the show owes itself greatly to the 4 special breeds of horses brought in exclusively to perform: pure Spanish horses, Quarter horses, Friesians, and Majorcan.
- Tomato bisque
- Focaccia bread with olive oil and seasoning
- Oven-roasted chicken
- Larger barbecue spare rib
- Herb-basted potato split into quarters
- Braided apple strudel
- Larger beverage servings and coffee
- Medieval banquet
- 2-hour show
- 2 beverages
Approximately 2 hours
Times vary throughout the year; please call Medieval Times to make reservations
Reservation confirmation is required. Doors open 90 minutes prior to show time; please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to show time. Small children who are able to sit on an adult's lap receive complimentary admission. Gratuities are not included and are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Medieval Times at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Please present your voucher(s) to the host or hostess upon arrival at Medieval Times. Doors open 90 minutes prior to show time; please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to show time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|