- Transfer from the Toronto International Airport to your downtown hotel
- Transfer from your downtown hotel to the Toronto International Airport
- Baggage assistance
Daily, 24 hours
Approximate time from airport to hotel :
35–55 minutes, depending on distance between your downtown hotel and the airport
Airport pick-up location:
Terminal 1: Arrivals level curbside at area CTerminal 3: Outside curbisde at post 25
Hotel pick-up location:
Curbside at Airport Express sign
All vehicles are accessible and can hold up to 2 tie-down wheelchairs
Children younger than 11 ride for free when traveling with an adult. If you miss your flight or connection, please call Pacific Western dispatch to confirm your new arrival time. For passengers staying at the Royal York Hotel, Pacific Western/Airport Express offers complimentary, rapid check-in service. You can bypass the frontdesk line-up and proceed directly to your room when you provide your information to the customer service representative at the airport. Pacific Western/Airport Express will contact the hotel and arrange your check-in.
|After you book your transfer, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for transfer:
Airport to hotel: Collect your luggage and proceed to one of the customer service locations. You must present voucher(s) and photo identification.
From Terminal 1: Located on the Arrivals and ground level (look for signage pointing to ground transportation)
From Terminal 3: Customer service is located at curbside post #25
If you have any questions, please contact the Pacific Western dispatch at the number listed on your printed voucher(s).
Hotel to airport: You will be given a voucher for your return transportation to the airport. Please keep this voucher with you and present it to the driver in exchange for transportation to the airport.