Three churches were built on top of each other right at the spot where young Bernadette Soubirou had a vision of the Virgin Mary in 1858. You’ll visit the churches with your guide in the morning, before enjoying some free time in Lourdes, including time for lunch. |
In the afternoon, your guide will take you to follow in the footsteps of Bernadette Soubirou when you visit the mill where the girl lived with her family. Then you’ll stop at Le Cachete, a small prison cell where the impoverished family of six lived during harder times. Your tour ends with some free time to explore Lourdes and its sanctuary before you drive back to Toulouse.
- Guided walking tour of Lourdes
- Commentary available in English, French, and German only
- Round-trip transportation from Toulouse
Departure time and location:
9 AM; Toulouse Tourism Office
Return time and location:
5 PM; same as departure location
No entrance fees are included in the listed price.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the Toulouse Tourism Office; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Please meet your tour guide outside the Tourism Office at 8:50 AM to ensure a prompt start.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|