Discover the origins of Tucson, established by the Conquistadors in the mid-1500s. Be sure to bring your camera for the amazing views of the city from the heights of "A" Mountain! Explore Barrio Historico, the finest collection of adobe homes in the Southwest. Enjoy a stop at Old Town Artisans, a historic treasure trove complete with numerous unique gift shops. Visit the University of Arizona campus and the Arizona Historical Society. This tour also includes a visit to Mission San Xavier del Bac, known as the white dove of the desert.|
- Guided tour
- Admission to all listed attractions
- Roundtrip transportation from select hotels
Tues., Thurs., and Sat.
Lobby of select Tucson hotels; please call Gray Line Tucson to arrange pick-up
This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. In the unlikely event that not enough passengers have booked for your travel date, an alternate tour or refund will be provided. Please call Gray Line Tucson Customer Service at least 48 hours in advance to confirm tour operation.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Gray Line Tucson at least 48 hours in advance to schedule a tour date and arrange a pick-up location. Upon pick-up, please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. In the unlikely event that not enough passengers have booked for your travel date, an alternate tour or refund will be provided.|